Top 5 Reasons to Use Whiteboard Video
Leading 5 Reasons to Get Whiteboard Video
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a type of video marketing that utilizes an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or illustrates an explanation about how a process, item, or service works. The video is typically accompanied by a comprehensive voice-over narrative of the subject. The artists might draw charts or animations that are fun to take a look at so that the video is more entertaining and can accomplish better audience engagement.
This type of video has become incredibly popular amongst services for various reasons. An explainer video is:
1. Straight to the point - a whiteboard video, unlike other types of presentation, keeps fluff to the minimum since the illustrations just present the most essential points in the topic. The commentary narration directly talks to the audience and the script strictly sticks to exactly what the illustrations are trying to convey.
When people enjoy a whiteboard video, all they can see is a clutter-free live movement diagram, flow chart, or comic strip that makes technical information more easily reasonable. If you are going to make a video about how your cost savings can grow in your bank account, a whiteboard video will be better suited for the job as compared to a live action video.
2. Easy to understand - whiteboard videos use creative sketches that catch the attention of the audience better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and avert. The direct exposure to the sketches causes more brain activity in the audiences and thus, helps them to follow your subject more quickly than any other kind of video.
For example, a talking head video is less enticing and permits hardly any creativity so the audience gets tired after just a couple of seconds. All they can see is an individual blabbering words that they can hear however couldn't understand the way the video plans them to.
3. More cost-effective to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be costly to produce, whiteboard videos are much simpler and affordable. To create a whiteboard video, you just need a little well-lit studio, cam equipment, an electronic camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a standard chalkboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a storyteller, and a video producer. You do not have to employ a team of animators, actors, makeup artists, or rent locations and furnishings simply to shoot your video.
4. Innovative and enjoyable - there's absolutely nothing more fascinating than seeing an artist produce illustrations that are fun to look at. With every stroke of the pen marker, the audience prepares for and imagines what will pop out next. Whiteboard videos are also perfect for audiences with short attention spans or are too busy to look at full-length videos. Every drawing revitalizes the focus of their eyes so they can focus much better on what the video is trying to say.
5. Creates stronger mental connection - whiteboard videos are fantastic in helping your audience remember your brand or service. It is imaginative and memorable, so they value watching it. It is interesting, so they are more likely to discuss here it with others.
Its simplicity is what makes it a good option to utilize explainer videos. You do not take too long or invest too much to put the video together so you can get your message to your audience right away. At the same time, your audience easily gets in touch with your video and is most likely to obtain participated in it and ultimately decide to purchase or convert.
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a kind of video marketing that makes use of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or shows a description about how a process, product, or service works. Easy to comprehend - whiteboard videos utilize innovative sketches that catch the attention of the audience better so that they do not feel bored or get sidetracked and look away. More cost-effective to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be pricey to produce, whiteboard videos are much easier and economical. To create a whiteboard video, you just require a little well-lit studio, video camera equipment, an electronic camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a traditional chalkboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a narrator, and a video producer. Whiteboard videos are also perfect for audiences with brief attention periods or are too hectic to look at full-length videos.